Friday, January 26, 2007

Thanks for Stopping By!

I've just set up this blog for my friends and family to see what I'm working on lately with my knitting and crochet projects. I have been knitting for roughly ten years and learned to crochet when my daughter was a baby, so that's nearly sixteen years. Nevertheless I do not consider myself terribly advanced... just doing much of the same things all that time.

I do both freehand and loom knitting and I have made garments, dolls, and knick-knacks. Unfortunately some of my photos from a few years back were destroyed while moving, which is a shame since I had done some really nice things for both my daughter and to sell on eBay when I had a crafts business.

Truth be told, I also have several large storage bins full of yarn that have been sitting around for ages, and it's time I started whittling down my supply. What better way than to finally put it to good use?

As soon as I'm able I will start posting pictures of various things I've done already. I currently have about six different projects going at once - no joke. I like to multitask, what can I say? :-)

So keep coming back, I promise I'll have new things up here soon!

No comments: